NTF ELCAC Response to Senator Chiz Escudero
Senator Chiz Escudero thinks the allegations made by the President, Senator Ping Lacson and the NTF ELCAC that the Vice President has aligned herself with the CPP NPA NDF are “far-fetched and incredulous”.
We would like to know on what the good Senator bases his opinions because the President’s allegations come from the vast intelligence reports he is privy to as President of the Republic of the Philippines.
Senator Ping Lacson’s allegations come from his own intelligence network as Senator of the land and former Chief of the PNP.
The allegations of the NTF ELCAC come from the many agencies that are part of its Intelligence and Security Cluster. And this includes the National Intelligence Coordinating Agency, the AFP, the PNP, the NBI, the DOJ, etc.
This also includes the powerful personal testimonies of former cadres of the CPP NPA NDF. They number in the thousands and are spread all throughout the land. And when you ask them separately and from out of nowhere, “Does the Vice President know that the endorsement of KABAG is an endorsement of the CPP NPA NDF?”
They will say one answer and one answer alone: “Yes. It is IMPOSSIBLE for the VP not to have known. This endorsement was earned by the VP after a series of negotiations with the CPP NPA NDF and where she agreed to concessions- including the price tag of this endorsement.”
And this comes from the mouths of top cadres of the CPP NPA NDF like:
- CPP-NPA-NDF Regional Urban Cadre Operator for Youth and Student Organizing, Mass Campaign, Mass Mobilization and Alliance Operations,
- Was part of the NPA National Operations Command, National Intelligence Unit/NPA NOC -N2 (NOC is National Operations Command of the NPA, under the CPP Central Committee’s National Military, N2 is National Intelligence Unit of the NPA National Operations Command) as Politico Military Cadre under the Supervision of the CPP National Military Commission.
Joy James Saguino
- Former Regional Spokesperson, Anakbayan Panay & Anakbayan Zamboanga
- Former National Vice-Chairperson for Mindanao, Anakbayan National
- Former Deputy Secretary, CPP Sub-Regional Committee 1–SMRC (Southern Mindanao Regional Command)
- Former Secretary, Guerrilla Front 20, SMRC (Southern Mindanao Regional Command)
- 1st Deputy Secretary, Far Southern Mindanao Region
- Member, Far Southern Mindanao Committee.
- Founding member of Anak ng Bayan Partylist
- Became finance officer, then education deputy secretary and then secretary of Regional White Area Committee in Eastern Visayas
- Front secretary of guerilla front 2 Emporium SRC (Sub Regional Command)
- Education deputy secretary of Subregional Committee Emporium
- Secretary of Levox Subregional Committee
- Executive Committee member and education deputy secretary of Eastern Visayas Regional Party Committee
- Education deputy secretary of Regional Electoral Committee (EVRPC) 2010, 2013 and 2016
-Fifth Nominee of KABATAAN PARTYLIST
Arian Jane Ocheta Ramos
- Front Secretary, GF55 (Guerilla Front55), SRC5 (Sub-Regional Committee5), SMRC (Southern Mindanao Regional Command)
If these powerful first hand testimonies are not enough for Senator Chiz Escudero, we can add more former rebels to chime in and we are confident the story will be the same:
That the VP knowingly sat with members of the terrorist organization CPP NPA NDF and agreed on concessions to earn their endorsement by way of KABAG- KABATAAN, ANAKPAWIS, BAYAN MUNA, ACT, GABRIELA- urban operatives of the CPP NPA NDF.
And if this is still not enough, there is one simple thing Senator Chiz Escudero can ask of the Vice President: condemn the CPP NPA NDF and then ask the KABAG - KABATAAN, ANAKPAWIS, BAYAN MUNA, ACT, GABRIELA -to do the same thing.
And while we’re waiting for Vice President who seems to be having such a difficult time doing such a simple act of fidelity to the Filipino people, the good Senator can demonstrate to the VP how this is done by adding his powerful voice to the pantheon of voices of Filipinos who have grown weary of these terrorists and condemn them to the highest heavens.
“I CONDEMN THE CPP NPA NDF FOR ALL THE ATROCITIES IT HAS DONE TO THE FILIPINO PEOPLE AND I ASK THAT THE VICE PRESIDENT DO THE SAME. I ALSO ASK THE KABAG TO DO THE SAME.”
Shouldn’t be so hard to do.
Undersecretary Lorraine Marie T. Badoy
NTF ELCAC Spokesperson for Sectoral Concerns